For every marketplace, live chat is the best way to communicate customers with store owners. It’s real-time and let customer contact immediately with owners. So marketplace is. It is the reason why Live chat plays important role for online store. You should install live chat to offer immediate support about sale, product information, … So if you do live chat well, sale can be boosted drastically.
Set Subiz Chat for PrestaShop Marketplace:
When you search on google or other Search engine, there are many providers develop this application. And choose the perfect one is not easy tasks. Let Leotheme helps you.
Subiz chat is one of professional application. So in this blog, we will guide detail way to install Subiz Chat for PrestaShop Marketplace.
To install Subiz chat for your marketplace, you should:
- Signup Subiz Chat account at Subiz Chat
- Integrated Subiz Chat into your PrestaShop store.
Don’t worry about this. Ap Marketplace helps you. Thanks to being integrated with Subiz Chat, so with Ap Marketplace, admin, sellers, customers can chat together.
1. Set Subiz chat in your PrestaShop Marketplace:
Login Admin Panel -> Ap Marketplace ( Under Improve) -> Apmarketplace Settings
This module is integrated already in Ap Marketplace Module. So you don’t need to hire developer to integrate module for your store.
Then set for Subiz chat:
Insert Subiz Code at the backend:
Then “Save” the settings.
When Subiz chat is installed, it appears like that:
With Subiz chat, it allows to chat with customers. Vendor & customer can chat with admin. All chat conversation are managed by your Subiz chat account.
This is the end of tutorial for Marketplace “Set Subiz Chat PrestaShop Marketplace“. Hope that you can use Subiz Chat easily for your PrestaShop Store and boosted sale a lot.
>> PrestaShop Marketplace Tutorial:
- Ap Marketplace: Manage Vendor Profile PrestaShop Marketplace | Leotheme
- Ap Marketplace: Upload Product to Marketplace – Leotheme
- Ap Marketplace: Manage Vendor Order & Pay Order in PrestaShop – Leotheme
- Ap Marketplace: Set Commission for Vendors in Marketplace – Leotheme
- Ap Marketplace: Config PrestaShop Marketplace Module – Leotheme
- Ap Marketplace: How to Install PrestaShop Marketplace Module – Leotheme
> Related Posts:
- PrestaShop 1.7.5: Manage Order Status PrestaShop 1.7 – Leotheme Blog
- PrestaShop 1.7.5: 2 Quickest Ways to Create Coupon Code PrestaShop 1.7 – Leotheme
- Prestashop 1.7.5: How to Add Carrier in PrestaShop 1.7 – Leotheme Blog
- 2 Quickest Steps to Create Full Width Slider PrestaShop 1.7.5 – Leotheme Blog
- PrestaShop 1.7.5: Create Virtual Product PrestaShop 1.7 | Leotheme Blog
- PrestaShop 1.7.5: Add Product Attributes & Combination | Leotheme Blog
- PrestaShop 1.7.5: How to Create Simple Product PrestaShop 1.7.x | Leotheme Blog
- PrestaShop 1.7.5: How to Add Languages PrestaShop 1.7 | Leotheme Blog
- PrestaShop 1.7.5 Features: All PrestaShop Features You Should Know
- PrestaShop 1.7.5: How to Update PrestaShop Theme version 22.214.171.124 | Leotheme
- How to Install PrestaShop 1.7 Default on Server | PrestaShop 1.7 Tutorial
- PrestaShop 1.7 Tutorial: How to Add New Category PrestaShop 1.7
- PrestaShop 1.7.5: How to Add Meta Tags in PrestaShop 1.7 – Leotheme
- PrestaShop 1.7.5: Edit Copyright Footer PrestaShop 1.7 | Leotheme