Commission is the amount of money that sellers & admin earn after successfully purchase. Commission is set by admin for each purchase. It can be different between different sellers/vendors. It’s one of the essential keys when sellers/vendors decide to sell their products at any marketplace.
To set commission for your Marketplace PrestaShop Store, you have to purchase Ap Marketplace at Leotheme. After install Ap marketplace for your store, you can follow this guide for your configuration: “Set Commission for Vendors in PrestaShop Marketplace”
With Ap Marketplace PrestaShop Module, you are able to set the percentage of commission for vendors.
Go to Admin -> Apmarketplace Vendor -> Edit Vendor -> Navigate to Commission:
Otherwise, if you want to set all vendors have the same commission value, you can set here:
Admin -> Apmarketplace Settings -> Commission:
Then “Save & Stay” or “Save” the changes.
This is the end of tutorial “Set Commission for PrestaShop Marketplace Store”. If you want to find any tutorial PrestaShop Marketplace, please view more at our below list:
Ap Marketplace Tutorials:
- Ap Marketplace: Config PrestaShop Marketplace Module – Leotheme
- Ap Marketplace: How to Install PrestaShop Marketplace Module – Leotheme
- PrestaShop 1.7.6: How to Update PrestaShop Theme version 22.214.171.124 | Leotheme
- Plan to update Prestashop themes to version 1.7.6 | Leotheme
- [UPDATING] Best PrestaShop 1.7.6 Modules with New Enhancements
- Prestashop 1.7.6 Features – Highlight Features & Enhancements You Need
- Prestashop 126.96.36.199 has been released | Important Notes for Leotheme’s users
- How to Config PrestaShop Email Template – Leotheme
- PrestaShop 1.7.x: Quickest Way to Install PrestaShop Email Template – Leotheme
- PrestaShop 1.7.x: Create Profile Builder PrestaShop 1.7 By Ap Page Builder