Technology is constantly changing & update to get more feature with all improvements for store in order to better customers experience & store owners.
Since PrestaShop 1.7 was released, it’s an important milestone in history for the improvements of PrestaShop 1.6. And are you desired for the latest version of PrestaShop ? Don’t worry about this.
Because PRESTASHOP 1.7.6 HAS BEEN RELEASED with the big improvements you desired.
Before updating any new version, please kindly note:
Kindly check at our list: List Update PrestaShop 1.7.6 Themes at Leotheme
In this blog, we will help you to get “PrestaShop 1.7.6 Features: All Highlights Features & Enhancements Your Store Need” in detail.
|I. What are the changes in PrestaShop 1.7.6:|
Here is 1.7.6 in numbers:
- 748 merged Pull Requests (vs 210 in 1.7.3, 260 in 1.7.4 and 448 in 1.7.5)
- 7349 files changed (294661 insertions, 107638 deletions)
- 4431 commits merged
- 249 issues fixed
- 108 people contributed, including 60 new contributors!
1. Front Office Changes:
In any new version, your store can be updated with all new improvement, bugs fixed, new features for both experience for customers & store owners. So PrestaShop 1.7.6 is. It brings a lot of powerful features for your store.
- New design for Email Template
- Display of the price details (product price, shipping, taxes, etc.) at all key stages of the purchasing process to improve customer reassurance and conversions.
- New profile menu with direct access to resources (documentation, training, agencies, help center)
- Updated version of the Product Comments module, with rich snippets.
- Price Slider
- Hide Price
- Adding custom currencies
- Support SEO Optimization for products with combinations
2. Back Offices Changes:
- Manage and preview your transactional emails directly from a new back-office page: Email Theme.
- Get both tax included and excluded prices for each product.
- New helper cards have been added on important pages as Categories, Customers, Pages, Employees
- Support Search Engine Results Preview for Pages: Product page, Categories, CMS
- Improved translation system for multilingual modules.
- The design section of the back office has been reworked. Overview of all design features (RTL, logos, favicon and theme) and manage them the way you want.
- Better Mobile Optimization Backoffice Administration.
- Checkout used to proceed automatically from carrier selection to payment selection
- Enhanced security checks for virtual good
- We fixed a longtime bug that was creating an error in discount calculation when adding a cart rule in a cart containing only virtual product.
- In the meantime, we also fixed a bug on carrier price calculation. Price is now calculated on the real order price and not the one including after a discount is applied
- DNI fields is now forced only for countries which require it>
- Fixed the minimum order in the second currency bug – fixed by the community
- Fixed in the Autoupgrade module
- Available nightly builds and nightly board
- Manage legacy translations of modules as well as symfony modules at translation Manager of Back Office
- Added support for Doctrine Entities in modules (both Front and Back-office)
- Price computation is now covered by Integration tests powered by Behat (human-readable tests)
- New mail template system based on Twig, along with a new generation system which avoids downloading all the mail templates; will allow easier customization in the future versions
- New CLDR standard implementation: improved localization of prices and amounts, will allow creating custom currencies in future versions
- Support for multiple grids on the same page
- Improved employee authorization process
- Cache introduced when loading modules
- The number of SQL requests to get the employee authorizations has been significantly reduced
- Web services:
- Product customization is now reachable
- Product combination information in Pack content is now available
- displayProductActions (Product page, close to the “Add to cart” button)
- displayPersonalInformationTop (Checkout funnel, before the customer login form)
- additionalCustomerAddressFields (In CustomerAddressFormatter)
- actionProductFlagsModifier (Allows to customize product flags)
- Form hooks
- Kpi hooks
- Mail generator hooks:
See all hooks in the DevDocs
- actionProductAdd now receives id_product_old when duplicating a product
Since PrestaShop 1.7.6 has been release, we – Leotheme Team – quickly updating our PrestaShop Themes & Modules to latest version 1.7.6.
The update will be take time. Please kindly view at our list & blog to check whether your theme is updated or not.
Follow our guide to get the update status of latest version of products. When the update is released, it means that you can download themes/modules files on your package to update your store.
Please note that backup carefully before any update.
- Top 30+ Best Prestashop Themes 2018 – 2019 | Free & Premium
- 20+ Best Bootstrap PrestaShop Themes For Ecommerce & Creative Websites in 2018
- 20+ Top Best Furniture PrestaShop Themes 2018 for Home Decor, Interior Furniture & Manufacture Store
- 10+ Top Best Fashion Prestashop Themes 2018 | Fast and Awesome Design Templates
- Top 10 Best PrestaShop Ecommerce Themes 2018
- Top 10+ Best Free PrestaShop Themes| Prestashop 1.6 & 1.7
- Top 10+ Best Prestashop Christmas themes 2018
- Top 10+ Hand-picked Beautiful PrestaShop Theme for Spa, Hair, Nail Salon, Cosmetics & Massage Center
- 10+ Best PrestaShop Marketplace Themes | Templates for Multi Vendor Marketplace 2018
- 10+ Best Flower PrestaShop Themes For Florists, Plant, Home Decor and Online Flower Shops
- 15+ Best Health Medical PrestaShop Themes for Pharmacy Store, Drugs Store, Medical Store 2019
- 10+ Top Best Sport & Fitness PrestaShop Themes 2019