Dear valued customers,
Just a few months ago, we witnessed the release of Prestashop version 1.7.6 with remarkable enhancements for merchants. This month, we welcome the release of Prestashop 18.104.22.168. In this blog, we will present to you the Prestashop 22.214.171.124 Features and Improvements.
It is noted that Prestashop 126.96.36.199 fixed 31 reported issues in the previous versions of Prestashop 1.7.6 like 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206. Therefore, you are advised to update your store to benefit from changes and fixes. Do not forget to backup your site prior to the update.
I. Main fixes in Prestashop version 220.127.116.11
Below are listed some of the main regression issues we fixed in this version:
- An infinite loop within the checkout page when two specific cart rules were applied to order (#15574)
- One bug impacting contributor and partner payment modules due to amount paid no longer validated when creating an order (#15834)
- Three bugs related to the CLDR implementation in the 18.104.22.168 which were provoking errors in both suppliers and orders pages after deleting a currency (#15376), (#15486) and (#15956)
- A few regressions related to the migration of the Customer page:
- Customer creation with SIRET field (#16167)
- Customer listing page bugs on links, filters and export features (#15831), (#10293) and (#15875)
- Customers in a multi-store environment (#16043)
- Error on creating new Brand Address when VAT identification number is mandatory (#16121)
- Quantity discounts not shown for default variant (#16417)
- Revert back to using product URL (including combination) rather than canonical one in the miniatures (SEO) (#14765)
- Fixed PrestaShop Command Line Interface (CLI) cache clearing capabilities (#15324)
II. Important Changes in Prestashop version 22.214.171.124
By Allowing CLDR to display deleted/inactive currencies #15643 , new methods have been added to interfaces
RepositoryInterface to be able to fetch currencies regardless of them being deleted or inactive. This requires to update any class that implemented that interface.
Revert the fix we made for the
object_lang table issue in 126.96.36.199 regarding multi-store data #11876 as it introduced a regression #15274 that changed how multistore data was persisted. More details here #15621.
III. Prestashop 188.8.131.52 Themes and Modules
Since version 184.108.40.206 is a “patch” update to version 220.127.116.11, upgrading from any 1.7.6 version will be easy: features will work better, and modules & themes which worked fine on 1.7.6.x will work just as well with 18.104.22.168. Upgrades from a standard 1.7.x version should work just as well.
At Leotheme, we are quickly updating our Prestashop themes and modules to be compatible with the latest version Prestashop 22.214.171.124. However, the update will take time and as there are more than 300+ themes and modules in our collection. We will inform the update on our blog page and our website. Please keep following us.
- How to Update Prestashop Theme version 126.96.36.199|| Leotheme
- Plan to Update Prestashop Themes and Modules to version 188.8.131.52
Any of your contribution please leave a message at the comment box below.