Officially, the maintenance version of 1.7.7.x- Prestashop 126.96.36.199 releases and is announced to come with main fixes for Back-office, Front-office & Core
I. Prestashop 188.8.131.52 releases annoucement!
Just a day ago, the maintenance version of Prestashop 1.7.7.x – Prestashop 184.108.40.206 officially releases and is announced to come with 13 important fixes for Back-office, Front-office & Core. Now let’s go into details to understand more about what your shop can benefit from these fixes.
II. Main fixes in Prestashop 220.127.116.11 releases?
- The “Expand all” button of ps_facetedsearch not working
- When a cart rule with a free gift and percentage discount is added to the cart, the discount amount displayed is incorrect
- Product customization file cannot be downloaded if the customization label field contains a dot
- The gift block in the ‘Add an order’ page is not updated when changing the carrier
- When filtering products by category, the chosen category is not selected
- An error is displayed when deleting an order status with the French language
- The tracking number is not a link on the Order List page
- Notification of new orders are not displayed
- An alert is displayed when updating the product quantity on the order page with multistore
- The incorrect discount amount displayed when using a cart rule with free gift and percentage
- An exception is displayed when selecting a language with incorrect data – ps_linklist
- When clicking on the “Quick View” button, a warning is displayed in the console
- Shop logo width and height are not updated in the configuration table
III. Important Notes for Leotheme Prestashop users
Since version 18.104.22.168 is a “patch” update to version 1.7.7, upgrading from any 1.7.7 version will be easy: features will work better, and modules & themes which worked fine on 1.7.7.x will work just as well with 22.214.171.124. Upgrades from a standard 1.7.x version should work just as well. Therefore, if you are using Leotheme Prestashop themes, you can upgrade your Prestashop website to get benefits from those fixes. However, don’t ever forget to backup your website before any upgrading.
NOTE: Themes for Prestashop 126.96.36.199 can be used for Prestashop 188.8.131.52
If you need any technical support, feel free to leave us a question at the comment box below or send your request to the email: [email protected], we will be more than happy to support you.
Good luck with this new patch version – Prestashop 184.108.40.206 releases!